Chamonix Le Pass
Don’t waste time queuing for a pass when we can sort it all for you – before you even get here.
There are two main types of pass in Chamonix, the Mont Blanc Unlimited (MBU) and Chamonix Le Pass. Put simply, MBU covers every ski area in the Chamonix valley, as well as neighbouring resorts in Italy and Switzerland, whereas Le Pass is valid for the 4 main Chamonix ski areas as well as various nursery slopes.
MBU also includes access to a number of sightseeing and leisure attractions in Chamonix.
Le Pass is perfect for people who want to stay local and explore a wide variety of green, blue, red and black pistes without travelling too far afield. There is plenty of different areas to keep you busy for at least a week.
Chamonix Le Pass - skiing in all of Chamonix's main ski areas (up to 2,765 m) including:
- Les Grands Montets (top summit excluded)
- Le Tour & Vallorcine (also known as Domaine de Balme)
- Valley floor / beginner areas: Vormaine, Chosalets, Savoy & Planards
Handy hints from Mountain Base
- Chamonix Le Pass is the best value option if all you're here to do is ski and you're not interested in all the sightseeing options and attractions that are included with the Mont Blanc Unlimited
- If you want to visit Italy or the ski areas nearby you still can, there is plenty to do even if you don't go up the mountain! Day trips to Courmayeur run every Thursday for 30€ per person return and every Wednesday you can go to St. Gervais / Megeve for just 30€ per person return. Please contact us for more information.
- If your winter snow trip falls in between Saturday 8th April and Monday 1st May 2017, you can take advantage of the "Spring Skiing" rates - click here for prices