Chamonix Le Pass
Don’t waste time queuing for a lift pass when we can sort it all in advance for you and have it waiting in your accommodation on arrival.
There are two main types of ski pass in Chamonix - the Mont Blanc Unlimited (MBU) and Chamonix Le Pass. If you are relatively new to skiing or prefer to stay local, then you will find a wide variety of green, blue, red and black runs covered on the Chamonix Le Pass. This lift ticket is valid for the 4 main Chamonix ski areas as well as the various nursery slopes situated on the valley floor, so there is plenty of different terrain to keep you busy for at least a week.
Bare in mind that this lift pass does not allow you to use the lifts in Les Houches or take
the Aiguille du Midi cable car or the Montenvers train (therefore ruling out
the Vallée Blanche). However, it can be upgraded at any point during your stay
to the Mont Blanc Unlimited ski
pass on payment of the appropriate supplement
Chamonix Le Pass - skiing in all of Chamonix's main ski areas (up to 2,765 m) including:
- Les Grands Montets (excluding top cable car to summit)
- Le Tour & Vallorcine (also known as Domaine de Balme)
- Valley floor / beginner areas: La Vormaine, Les Chosalets, Le Savoy & Les Planards
Handy hints from Mountain Base
- Chamonix Le Pass is the best value option if you prefer to stay on groomed runs, or need to stay local perhaps because you have children in ski school.
- If you want to visit Italy or the ski areas nearby you still can, there is plenty to do even if you don't go up the mountain! Day trips to Courmayeur run every Thursday for 30€ per person return and every Wednesday you can go to St. Gervais / Megeve for just 30€ per person return. Please contact us for more information.
- If your winter holiday falls in between Saturday 7th April and Tuesday 1st May 2018, you can take advantage of the special "Spring Skiing" rates - click here for prices