Summer Lift Passes
Don’t waste time queuing for a pass when we can sort it all for you before you even get here.
The Mont Blanc Multipass is a flexible and economical lift pass ticket, offering access to all sites of the Compagnie du Mont Blanc (except Panoramic Mont-Blanc Helbronner point). In the summer, the snowy mountainous terrain of Chamonix is transformed into a hiking and biking paradise, bursting with wildlife and fascinating fauna. Look out for the numerous paragliders swirling above you on any hot summer’s day. Better still, experience it - with a tandem flight!
Once again, the Mont Blanc Multipass has been extended to include the additional areas of Megeve and Saint-Gervais, both accessible from Chamonix on public transport.
Unlimited access to:
- Le Tour & Vallorcine
- Les Grands Montets
- Les Houches
- Megeve & Saint Gervais
- Aiguille du Midi (including Step into the Void)
- Tramway du Mont Blanc
- Montenvers Mer de Glace (train & activities)
- Les Bossons chairlift (up to glacier des Bossons)
- Chamonix Luge Alpine Coaster (one free descent)
- Tourist Train (special rate)
- Jardin des Cimes (Passy)
FAMILY PASS: 2 adults + 2 child = free access for other children (up to maximum of 3 additional children)
Don't forget about the 6 = 5 days offer.
Handy hints from Mountain Base
- The Aiguille du Midi can get very busy in summer so arrive early to book an allocated time slot
- Get up close and personal with the glacier by riding up to the edge of it on the Bossons chairlift, this was the site of a plane crash in 1950 and debris (including jewels!) are still being uncovered up there to this day.
- Ride the historic Montenvers train up to the Mer de Glace and then hike across the Grand Balcon Nord to Aiguille du Midi - one of the most stunning walks in the valley.